Schmitz Ready Mix Construction Supply Division
Construction professionals across Southeastern Wisconsin appreciate the customer-service and delivery distinction of Schmitz Ready Mix’s Construction Supply Division, where knowledgeable personnel provide practical solutions for job site challenges through a full line of concrete and masonry-related materials, tools, and supplies.
Products available from the Supply Division include:
- bagged goods (cement, mortar mixes, and patching and restoration materials)
- concrete and masonry tools
- expansion materials
- concrete and masonry reinforcement
- drain tile and sump crocks
- wall ties and form stakes
- concrete and masonry curing compounds and sealers
- Poly Sheeting
- and engineered systems for coloring and texturing concrete, including coloring agents and hardeners, colored cementitious toppings, stains, curing and sealing agents, coating and caulking materials, and exposed aggregate, stamping, and mat texturing tools.
Brands available from the Supply Division include:
- Butterfield Color
- Kraft Tools
- Euclid Chemical
- WR Meadows
- Ram Board
- Metal Forms/Sterling Wheelbarrows
Supply Division team excel at helping Southeastern Wisconsin construction professionals adopt new concrete and masonry technologies. They are not strangers on a job site, having the first-hand knowledge and experience necessary to provide practical advice on the use of Supply Division products.
But the Supply Division Team can best help construction professionals before a project begins.
New Technologies – Improved Products
Working closely with a strong network of manufacturers and distributors, Schmitz Ready Mix’s Construction Supply Division constantly seeks out new technologies and improved products to help Southeastern Wisconsin Construction Professionals enhance quality, increase productivity, and/or reduce in-place concrete and masonry costs.
Contact Alex Large, Construction Supply Division Manager to tap into this powerful customer research and development resource: